Thursday, May 31, 2012

Post from June 2012

Found this old pst from June, it made me smile. Will let you in on everything in the next few post!

So much has happened in the last few months so I will happily give you a heads up.  For one I am moving and not just a little move, but a big one that spans the country.  I am both excited and scared to death.  It is intense and involves a lot of coordination which does make for a fun experience.  It makes me feel like I am learning new skills and engaging in a more fun process.

One thing that is getting me is how much stuff I have.  I mean what do we collect, find, create with all of the stuff that we have.  So one thing I am doing is getting rid of all of my stuff an how I can be more minimalist.  It gets me because I have lived in the DC area for almost eight years and in that time I have moved more than ten times and still I have so much stuff.

I have found a lot of the things I have always wanted to scrapbook and have put that aside for a rainy day project.  The whole process however is getting me excited and scared that I won't be ready for that final day of moving.  Ok, I know one step at a time.

Well if you know of anyone looking for furniture let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment