Friday, June 8, 2012

Minimizing

Minimize



One of the things I have decided recently is that I want to be a minimalist.  While I love shopping and I love cluttery things, I really want to minimize the things I have.  With the recent move and the fact that we really can't move everything (even if we wanted to), it has given me a new perspective of everything we have lying around.  Already I have two boxes of books packed, with at least one more to go.  It makes me feel awful because not only do I know how much energy and time has gone into We as human being spend so much time collecting and quickly realize that this stuff doesn't make us happy. Best thing to happen is for people to spend time paring down. I don't know I guess I just realized I can't have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment